camel-users mailing list archives

From Gary Struthers <gstruth...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: A Camel route in a distributed network
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:26:07 GMT
If I understand Guillaume Nodet's blog announcing ServiceMix Kernel
correctly, the Kernel plus Camel will provide both (a) and (b),
without the rest of ServiceMix. I am trying to understand what can be
done with Camel that leaves others free to put Camel routes in the
container of their choice.

Gary Struthers