camel-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: A Camel route in a distributed network
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:51:23 GMT
But each SM component can use camel to route internally, then rely on SM to
route to the other SM component right?

But it would not be a pure camel routing, but you could still distribute
different services.

--
Thank You…

Mick Knutson
BASE Logic, inc.
(415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
Blog: http://baselogic.com/blog
BLiNC Magazine: http://blincmagazine.com
DJ Mick: http://djmick.com
MySpace: http://myspace.com/mickknutson

coming soon: (866-BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
---