camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ContextTestSupport
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2008 07:48:53 GMT
Hi

Actually I would love the we also supported the non bleeding edge
developers that are *not* using Guice, Hamcrest and spring testing.

I really understand Martins use-cases with rapid unit testing and
having it all in a simple plain java file. I am not to keen on the
java + spring xml for unit testing as you need two artifacts for this,
and the files are not located in the same folder, so you need to
navigate from src/test/java/.... to the same folder in
src/test/resources. I know IDE support can help here but sometimes you
actually browse using a plain text editor.

So if CamelContextSupport or some other easy going can be used for
easy plain old junit 3.8 testing in a single file then, and easy for
end users to use then that has a big +1 for me

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/