camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RecipientList Distribution & J
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:18:44 GMT
Hi

Ah you can just return the actual endpoint URI and Camel will use it as runtime

So you can return a list like this:

"jms:queue:foo"
"jms:queue:bar"
"jms:topic:goldtopic"

Just use the jms prefix to indicate the jms component should be used.
Actually it should be the JMS you have configured in Camel. What JMS
broker are you connecting to?

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/