camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who uses Camel? Please help me make the case.
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:04:30 GMT
Fantastic.

Feel free to post on the these forum for help and if possible how it goes.
We very much enjoy feedback as it helps us know whats good and bad.

For instance if time permits I would like to get some feedback on the
documentation side of Camel that I sort of have a itch for to improve.
But this is something to do for 2009 ;)

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/