camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registry/Repository support in CAMEL
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:29:00 GMT
Hi

Yes we love contributions:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/contributing.html

To be included in the camel distribution out-of-the-box it has to have
a compliant license.
Using Apache 2.0 license is of course preferred.
However there is a list of compliant licenses somewhere on the Apache
site. Can't find it at the moment.

If using a non compliant license (eg GPL) we have a camel-extra
project for such components:
http://code.google.com/p/camel-extra/
that can host the code.

But I am sure Hadrian or other that is a bit more into the Apache will
be able to explain the details.

So yes keep up the work and if and when you have a component you would
like to be included we can discuss further.

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/