camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registry/Repository support in CAMEL
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:40:12 GMT
Hi

Yes please keep us posted and you are very welcome to give feedback on
the Camel API if there is something we could do to improve it to
better support your use case. As we really would like it to be very
easy to integrate with whatever is out there.

So we are very interested in your work.

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/