camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registry/Repository support in CAMEL
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:16:30 GMT
Hi

This is really a question for James Strachan ;)

You can check out the camel-guice component that he recently added it
shows how it integrated with Guice and how camel uses the guice
context for registry lookup.
The DefaultCamelContext has a setRegistry(Registry) method you can
call to inject your registry. I also think it has a setRegistry that
support jndi out-of-the-box.

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/