camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JmsExchange xml InOut pattern
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:51:36 GMT
Hi

I think you can set the exchange pattern on the endpoint as a URI option

<endpoint id="jmsRequestQueue"
uri="jmsQueue:queue:${queue.RequestQueue}?exchangePattern=InOut" />

There is a ticket in JIRA:

That points to some discussions about this issue.

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/