camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject camel mail example for downloading mails with file attachements
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:28:58 GMT
Hi

I am switching mail client for this mailing list so I don't have the old mails.

Someone had an issue with using Camel to download mails that had
attachments. I have added a sample that downloads from my gmail
account and save the attachements as files.
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/mail.html

Its added as the last sample.

Do you still have an issue?
See org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailMessage the
extractAttachments() method that determines if a mail has attachment
or not.

Maybe debugging through that part of the code will receive why your
attachments is recognized.

--

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer