camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Camel SQL Component & dataSource property
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 08:55:13 GMT
Hi

Yes this one needs improved documentation. It is a good idea to check the unit test in Camel
how we test the component itself.

You can configure the component in Spring XML as a standard Spring Bean where you can set
the properties. I guess it has a flaw in the URI so you can set a ref to a datasource nice
and easily from Spring DSL as well.

Something like this, its standard Spring stuff:

<bean id="sql" class="org.apache....SqlComponent"/>
   <property name="dataSource" ref="myDataSource"/>
</bean>

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet