camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: CXF - Camel : Pojo mode = DOM mode
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:42:26 GMT
Hi

I think you can use the convertBodyTo(MySuperPOJO.class).
From(cxf:xxx).convertBodyTo(MySuperPOJO.class).process(zzz)

Willem Jiang is the CXF and camel-cxf expert.

I am sure when he will respond when he has time and is online (currently not).

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: GLD [mailto:guillaume.lundy@orange-ftgroup.com]
Sent: 7. november 2008 11:37
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: CXF - Camel : Pojo mode = DOM mode

Hi all,

I tried to use a CXF Camel behind the CXFSerlvet to consume my web service
and inject them in my Camel routes.

It works fine but......
In my processors, when try to lookup the request data (exchang
[CI]
e.getIn()...),
I always got A SOAPMessage object I would have liked to have the POJO bound
to my WSDL definition.

In other words, I got a generic DOM like object I I would have liked a bound
object.

Is it possible?

Regards.
Guillaume