camel-users mailing list archives

From "S. Ali Tokmen" <savas-ali.tok...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Registry/Repository support in CAMEL
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:38:35 GMT
Hello

The project will be using an LGPL license (like many other OW2
projects). I think LGPL was compatible with most of the other licences,
if it is an issue I could ask my project leaders for licensing exceptions.

I'll call again once things start running smoothly.

Regards

S. Ali Tokmen
savas-ali.tokmen@bull.net

Office: +33 4 76 29 76 19