camel-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Competing Consumers Variant
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:37:59 GMT
The use case is that I need to run a single server (like a webapp) that listens into multiple
queues and de-queues messages from a bunch of queues and route them further as fast as possible...

Single process = Single webapp...really...

The key is "as fast as possible" without having to start up another webapp.  I guess the question
is if a camel supports multiple routes given a single context and if each route in the same
context is handled by a dedicated thread?

Thanks,