camel-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RecipientList Distribution & JM
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:14:40 GMT
I need the list to be dynamic though, so foo and bar could end up being foo-1,...foo-n, and
same for bar...

Ie..dynamic "routing" based on a message id and need the message to arrive at a given endpoint,
jms in this case.

There is an admin process to create the actual JMS topic/queue, but my routing piece needs
to stay dynamic...

Thanks!