camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New component suggested : SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) for routing VOIP, ...
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:24:13 GMT
Charles,

Sip is widely used in voip and in telco in general.  What 3rd party
library do you plan to use for implementing this component?  Apache
has some constraints with respect to the licenses of the libraries
that can be included in the distro.  That said, we could always have
components that do not meet the criteria included in camel-extras.

If you need help with your patch, let us know!

Thanks,
Hadrian