camel-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Anstey" <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring Integration Warning Stack Trace on startup
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:15:34 GMT
Not sure if this is the cause of your problem but... there were some changes
recently to Spring Integration's public XSD which forced us to update to the
latest version of Spring Integration (see
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1053). The latest SNAPSHOTS
have been upgraded to work with the latest version of Spring Integration.

Maybe you could try the latest from trunk
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/camel/camel-spring-integration/2.0-SNAPSHOT/

or if you want minimal changes to your build, you can checkout the 1.5.0
fixes branch locally (build it too) and depend on that version. The branch
is here
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/branches/camel-1.x/

Hope this helps!