camel-users mailing list archives

From "darren.davison" <dar...@davisononline.org>
Subject Re: basic http inout problem
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:51:23 GMT

I'm using 1.4.0 as I need to make this work inside servicemix-3.3 (if I use
camel 1.5.0 I get NoClassDefFound errors when I deploy the SA to smx -
another of the problems I was having.  Assuming this is a smx classloading
issue though since it ships camel 1.4.0).

Anyhow, I got your unit test to pass using 1.4.0 so it I looked further and
it turned out to be a fault with the http service (which I'd knocked up as
part of the testing) choking off the response under some conditions :(

Thanks for the response.