camel-users mailing list archives

From "darren.davison" <dar...@davisononline.org>
Subject basic http inout problem
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:10:25 GMT

hi, I've been playing with Camel for a couple of days as it looks like it
will be really useful on an upcoming project for us, but I seem to be
hitting some basic issues.

One is as follows: trying to take a message off a queue, pass to an http
endpoint, and place the reply message on another queue.  Here's the route;

from("activemq:queue/in")
  .to("http://192.168.1.16:9090/receiver")
  .to("activemq:queue/reply");

The message is correctly taken from queue/in and used in the call to the
http listener, but I would have expected the *reply* from the http call
(body of the response) to end up on the reply queue.  What I get on the
reply queue is a copy of the message from the in queue.  Almost as though
the route had been; from("activemq:queue/in").to("activemq:queue/reply").
Is this an erroneous assumption?

Cheers,