camel-users mailing list archives

From Drone42 <gert.ville...@logica.com>
Subject Re: A Camel route in a distributed network
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:08:09 GMT

Well, couldnt I use a Camel SU instance (A.1) inside a SM instance (A) to
publishe a WebService and another Camel SU instance (B.1) inside a SM
instance (B) to consume the service? In this case the integration between
the two SM instances is actualy through Camel (with Web Service in between).

As I'm a fan of typed interfaces between components in a distributed network
this is anyway how I would do it, i.e. make sure there is a proper service
definition in between.