camel-users mailing list archives

From mta38 <mtaraud....@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject JMS - javax.jms.BytesMessage - Properties can't be retrieved in JmsExchange
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:43:55 GMT

Hi all,

I have a producer that send BytesMessage object on a queue (ActiveMq is the
broker).

Here is the code of producer

BytesMessage message = queueSession.createBytesMessage();

byte[] body = prepareRequestBody();
message.writeBytes(body);

message.setStringProperty(Constants.MAINCLIENT, "TEST");

queueProducer.send(message);

QueueReceiver queueConsumer = queueSession.createReceiver(queueResponse);

All here is OK, message is sent to the jms endpoint. But when I explore the
Exchange object in the first processor which deals with the message I can
notice the IN message object have no property.

Following is my processor implementation

try
   {
	JmsExchange jmse =(JmsExchange)exchange;
	BytesMessage jmsMsg = (BytesMessage)jmse.getIn();

	String ss = jmsMsg.getStringProperty(Constants.MAINCLIENT);
	System.out.println("PROPERTY ==> "+ss);

	UUID uuid = UUID.randomUUID();
	exchange.getIn().setHeader(Constants.IDMESSAGE,  uuid.toString());

}
catch(Exception ex)
{
	exchange.getFault().setBody(ex);
}

May be there are something wrong in my code but I can't see what :confused:.
Any help are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Mta38