camel-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Spring Integration Warning Stack Trace on startup
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:02:16 GMT

Hello All,
I am getting the following error when I start version 1.5.0 with a basic
spring based routing configuration.  It doesn't affect the application at
all, but I am not sure why it occurs at startup.  I checked the Spring
Integration latest jar and I could find the 'Message' class described below
either:

WARNING: Ignoring converter type:
org.apache.camel.component.spring.integration.converter.SpringIntegrationConverter
as a dependent class could not be found: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/integration/message/Message
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/integration/message/Message
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2365)
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1763)
(entire stack trace omitted for brevity).

Here is the javadoc for spring integration that I found:

http://static.springframework.org/spring-integration/apidocs/

Thanks,
Yogesh