camel-users mailing list archives

From Fush <rikard.erik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 error handling Spring config buggy/not complete?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:33:51 GMT

I was assuming that if an exception (any other than FunctionalException) was
thrown from within my <onException> clause, it would be handled by the
TransactionManager as for all other exceptions. But apparently not. :)

I have to expect exceptions from the myOwnErrorHandler bean, because it
calls a remote system. What are my options if I would like to write my own
implementation of the <onException> tag? Would that be feasible? Do you know
of any examples/tutorials for that?