camel-users mailing list archives

From mta38 <mtaraud....@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject JmsExchange xml InOut pattern
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:42:31 GMT

Hi all,
I have some little problem with use of JmsExchange.

I have the following route:

<route>
	<from ref="jmsRequestQueue" />
	<process ref="myProcessor" />
	<to ref="jmsResponseQueue" />
</route>

Where  jmsRequestQueue and jmsResponseQueue are define using jndi template

<bean id="myJndiTemplate"
		class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
		<property name="environment">
			<props>
				<prop key="java.naming.factory.initial">
					${java.naming.factory.initial}
				</prop>
			</props>
		</property>
</bean>

<bean id="connectionFactory"
		<property name="jndiTemplate">
			<ref bean="myJndiTemplate" />
		</property>
		<property name="jndiName">
			<value>ConnectionFactory</value>
		</property>
</bean>

<bean id="jmsQueue" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
		<property name="acknowledgementModeName" value="AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE"/>
	</bean>

<endpoint id="jmsRequestQueue" uri="jmsQueue:queue:${queue.RequestQueue}" />

And  queue.RequestQueue is define in a property file.
java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory

My questions are:

1 - How to define my JmsExchange (in xml config file) as an "InOut" Exchange
pattern? (When I test this route, I can see that the value of
ExchangePattern is "InOnly").

2- Why my JmsReplyTo destination in the exchange object is null?

Any help are welcome,
Mta38