camel-users mailing list archives

From "Lukasz L." <Lukasz.Lich...@sabre.com>
Subject Re: Response processor / transformer
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:32:04 GMT

As for transforming the reply, what about something like this:

from( INBOUND_ENDPOINT_URI ).process( myTransformationProcessor ).pipeline(
OUTBOUND_ENDPOINT_URI, "direct:outProcessor").

from("direct:outProcessor").process( outTransformationProcessor );

in outTransformationProcessor you probably need to get and modify out
message (not in)