camel-users mailing list archives

From GLD <guillaume.lu...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: How to process the response in Camel
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:31:23 GMT

Please have a look at my previous reply, I've updated it : I added the
exchange format in the endpoint uri.
There are no changes.

May be the method ProducerCache.sendExchange() should be modified  :
    protected E sendExchange(Endpoint<E> endpoint, Producer<E> producer,
Processor processor, E exchange) throws Exception {
        processor.process(exchange);

        // now lets dispatch
        if (LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
            LOG.debug(">>>> " + endpoint + " " + exchange);
        }

        >>> GLD : <<< GLD : call defined processor chain in the route up
the <to>  endpoint
        producer.process(exchange);

       >>> GLD : reply route processing to insert here??????
        return exchange;
   }

Guillaume

Claus Ibsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> Ah there might miss a method for the multiple headers,
>
> Do you mind creating a ticket in the bug tracker for this issue. Then I
> will make sure it's added.
>
> There is a link to the tracker from here:
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/support.html

I'm off this afternoon.
I will do it next week.