camel-users mailing list archives

From 0xygen08 <gabiy...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Camel 1.3 - how to overwrite redeliveryPolicy via Spring XML
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:34:54 GMT

Thanks for the quick response.  onException doesn't seem to catch the
exception. Am I missing something?

I would like to reset the maximumRedeliveries on ANY exception for this
route, so
I've also tried to remove the  <exception> filtering from the configuration
as follows:

            <onException>
	        <redeliveryPolicy>
	            <maximumRedeliveries>2</maximumRedeliveries>
	        </redeliveryPolicy>
              <to uri="log:MySpecialLogger"/>
	    </onException>

but it does not work either.