camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <>
Subject onException for a particular route
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:59:34 GMT
Reading through the docs there is an explanation of how to use
onException to set error handling for the global context.  There is also
instructions on how to set up an errorHandler for a particular route.
Is it possible to set up onException handlers that only apply to an
individual or subset of routes?  deadLetterChannelBuilder has method
named exceptionPolicyStrategy which may be what I am after.  Could
someone point me in the direction of a code snippet of how to use this?

View raw message