camel-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Pike" <danpik...@gmail.com>
Subject SOAP message schema validation with CXF endpoint
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:32:39 GMT
I am currently trying to implement a CXF endpoint to receive messages
based on a wsdl specification, route the message through a number of beans
and xml transformations and then return the message as a SOAP response.
This all seems to be working except I have been unable to get CXF to perform
schema validation on the SOAP messages received.  In my spring application
context, I have the CXF endpoint and camel context/route setup as below.
<cxfEndpoint xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/cxfEndpoint"
                 id="serviceEndpoint"
                 wsdlURL="META-INF/wsdl/service.wsdl"
                 serviceClass="com.services.Service"
                 address="/Service">
        <properties>
            <beans:entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true"/>
        </properties>
</cxfEndpoint>

<camelContext id="camelContext" xmlns="
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
        <route>
            <from uri="cxf:bean:serviceEndpoint"/>
            <to uri="log:service"/>
            <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String"/>
            <to uri="xslt:META-INF/xsl/messageTransformation.xsl"/>
            <to uri="bean:messageSenderBean?methodName=sendMessage"/>
        </route>
</camelContext>

When I send a message to CXF in a format that does not comply to the schema
defined in the WSDL, CXF does not perform the validation and the message
passes through successfully.  Does anyone know why this might not be
working?  Is there any way to perform schema validation using CXF and Camel?

Thanks

Dan.