camel-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <>
Subject Canonical Setup
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 19:41:40 GMT
I have read through "all" camel docs and managed a few simple setup, but I can't figure the
below "canonical" setup:

WebApp (uses Srping and starting point to send data to all endpoints)
EndPoint1 ... EndPoint-n (all pojos, need to keep them as pojos and independent of camel as
much as possible).

Between the WebApp and the EndPoints, in a production system, we will probably use JMS.  In
the dev environment, we'd like WebApp and EndPoint to exist in the WebApp "process context".

How do I go about with a setup to enable fast boot and test in the dev environment and at
the same time I can achieve the prod architecture with minimal configuration changes?

In other words, I need to keep the communications between the WebApp and its EndPoints as
independent of the underlying transport and isolate Camel API classes as much as possible.

Does anyone have a setup handy they can share?

View raw message