camel-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject deadletter verse recipientList design issue
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 16:37:21 GMT
I have not gotten any solutions to my design issue, so I am stepping back to
see if there is another way to accomplish what I am trying to do.

I want to check for message exceptions such as transformation or database
errors processing incoming messages. My initial thought was to process them
as deadletters and that works but I have no way of knowing what error
message that actually occurred and no way to take that error message and add
it to the header so the original message is not modified.

So what else can I do here?

I could just wrap every block in a try/catch, then if I catch and error, and
the error to the header, change the destination, and rout to the dynamic
recipientList right?

--
---
Thank You…