camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: ResolverUtil under Eclipse RPC (OSGi) error: Could not read entries in url: bundleresource://36/org/apache/camel/converter
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:22:56 GMT
Hi

You can enabled TRACE logging for org.apache.camel....ResolverUtil

And it should log a ton of stuff. Would be useful to identify which classloaders you use.

Are you running it as OSGi or plain Java? What is on the classpath etc.
What OSGi framework is under the covers?

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: ehildebrandt [mailto:mail@eduard-hildebrandt.de]
Sent: 28. oktober 2008 15:19
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: ResolverUtil under Eclipse RPC (OSGi) error: Could not read entries in url: bundleresource://36/org/apache/camel/converter

Hi Claus,

>Isn't the converters being loading anyway?

No, the converters are not loaded.

>Does it work?

No. I have an message as byte-array and it is not converted to String.
That's why a I get NullPointerException later (body is null).

Cheers,

Eduard
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ResolverUtil-under-Eclipse-RPC-%28OSGi%29-error%3A-Could-not-read-entries-in-url%3A-bundleresource%3A--36-org-apache-camel-converter-tp20205017s22882p20208114.html