camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: processOnlyUnseenMessages=true not working in 1.4.0?
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:12:15 GMT
Hi

Yeah that is the idea.

deleteProcessedMessages=false would NOT delete the mail but set the status to SEEN.
deleteProcessedMessages=true will DELETE the mail

So I guess that even though you have processOnlyUnseenMessages=true then the mail status is
somehow not filtering the SEEN.

What mail server is you using?
Could you try adding some debug logging to org.apache.camel and also the mail debug as well?

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/mail.html
debugMode 	 false 	 As of Camel 1.4 its possible to enable the debug mode on the underlying
mail framework. SUN Mail framework will default output to System.out.

Adding debugMode=true to the URI

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet