camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Sending from a POJO to an endpoint
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:26:31 GMT
Hi

You can use the producer as a class variable, instead

Public class X

   @EndpointInject(name = "producer")
   Private ProducerTemplate producer;

And then you can use the same producer, but the first parameter is the uri

  producer.sendBody("bean:foo", payload);

And then you need to have the endpoint inject name as a spring bean id in the spring .xml
file. There is a special tag for this in camel = template as shown below.

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
   <template id="producer"/>
</camelContext>

Med venlig hilsen