camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: SEDA+Spring Transaction
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 06:51:12 GMT
Hi

By all means please report back your findings. This is an interesting use-case that could
be useable in the future for others or that we could do / improve something in Camel as well.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk
-----Original Message-----
From: nitingupta183 [mailto:nitingupta183@gmail.com]
Sent: 10. oktober 2008 07:39
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: SEDA+Spring Transaction

Hi Claus,

Yes, from transaction wise no issues. The only issues that can result are
because of the thread change. But I think I would have to handle this if I
desire asyn behaviour in my app. Will have to do some infrastructure coding
in the main app layer for fixing the hibernate session to the consumer
thread, but rest all shall work great.

Thanks,

Nitin