camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: a full ibatis example?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 04:17:27 GMT
Hi

Camel will by default look for SqlMapConfig.xml in the root classpath. So you can copy it
to src/main/resources

But if you want to provide a "relationship" then you actually need to use the IBatisComponent
where it has a setter method.

You can define the component in your spring xml

<bean id="ibatis" class="org.apache....IBatisComponent">
    <property name="sqlMapResource" value="classpath:WhereIsMyFile.xml"/>
</bean>

The type of sqlMapResource is a spring io Resource so you can have the classpath or filepath
prefix.

Could you try it out and report how it goes. Then I can update our wiki documentation for
ibatis:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/ibatis.html

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen