camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Canonical Setup
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:34:47 GMT
Hi

You can use camel-spring that supports a nice spring XML style configuration where you can
use property placeholders etc.

You can also have different spring XML files for environments
- test
- production

Then in your production you can have endpoints and routing using JMS
And in test you can use simpler endpoints such as SEDA.

Since you endpoints is POJO you can use the bean-component to keep your POJO 100% independent
of camel.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet