camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Bridging the ActiveMQ with IBM Websphere using Camel
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 06:15:03 GMT
Hi

I was wondering if you should use a different constant that = JMS.

So this one should be changed:
<property name="transportType">
<util:constant static-field="com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_CLIENT_NONJMS_MQ"/>
</property>

To:
<property name="transportType">
<util:constant static-field="com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_CLIENT_JMS_MQ"/>
</property>

Notice: That the 2nd is a JMS (there is not a NON). This constant is the "1" I have sent to
you in my sample, so it could probably be configured as:
<property name="transportType" value="1"/>

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21