camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen">
Subject RE: Problem with Jetty component on equinox
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 07:54:35 GMT

You need additional jars on the classpath.

Look at the component page:
Jetty / camel-jetty

camel-jetty is the maven2 artifictid you need to add.

Camel is separated into different .jars for each component. So you just add what you need.

Med venlig hilsen
Claus Ibsen
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576

-----Original Message-----
From: hcaicedo []
Sent: 2. oktober 2008 07:02
Subject: Problem with Jetty component on equinox

I need help please. This is really frustrating. For two weeks I been trying
to run a very simple example based on Equinox.  All i am doing is modifying
the timer example with a Jetty component.  Does anybody knows the meaning of
this error.

No endpoint could be found for: jetty:http://localhost:8080/ty/, please
check the class path for the uri relates camel component module.

This is my camelContext.xml file:

<beans xmlns=""

	<camelContext xmlns="">
			<from uri="timer://myTimer?fixedRate=true&amp;period=2000" />
			<to uri="direct:initial" />
			<from uri="direct:initial" />
			<bean ref="myTransform" method="transform" />
			<bean ref="myheaderTransform" method="transform" />
			<to uri="direct:Final" />
			<to uri="log:ExampleRouter" />

			<from uri="direct:Final" />
			<to uri="list:answer" />
			<from uri="jetty:http://localhost:8080/ty/" />
			<process ref="yjettyProcessor" />
			<to uri="log:ExampleRouter" />
		</route >

	<bean id="yjettyProcessor" class="org.apache.camel.example.osgi.jettyPage"

	<bean id="myTransform" class="org.apache.camel.example.osgi.MyTransform">
		<property name="prefix" value="MyTransform" />

	<bean id="myheaderTransform"
class="org.apache.camel.example.osgi.headerTransform" />

When I remove the jetty route all works OK.

Any idea