camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: How to use Aggregator and AggregationCollection?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 06:12:11 GMT
Hi

Just to inform that I have created a ticket on our issue tracker, for improving the wiki documentation
for the aggregator

BTW: The aggregator EIP is documented here:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/aggregator.html

Usually studying the source code for the unit can help. And the javadoc for the classes.

AggregationCollection is what you will get when its complete. It has a size and iterate method
where you can "iterate" all the exchanges.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21