camel-users mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: How to configure ErrorHandler & <handleFault> in Spring DSL
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:54:03 GMT
Ron,

I just re-enabled this test this afternoon.  Unfortunately, the
<handleFault/> needs some minor improvements, but you can already define
this with an <interceptor/> as is shown in
http://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-spring/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/spring/processor/faultRoute.xml?view=markup.

Regards,

Gert