camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with convertBodyTo in Java DSL
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:31:27 GMT
The below rule should work, it does the same thing as your second rule does.
from("file:///file.txt").splitter(expression).convertBodyTo(String.class).to("file://result.txt")
I just dug the code of ConvertBodyType, found there is an issue of this
type's toString method, it will not reflect your setting of TypeClass.

I created a JIRA[1] ticked for it.

BTW, I will add a convertBodyTo(String) mehtod as you suggested.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1027

Willem