camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Camel inside CXF or CXF inside Camel
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:23:02 GMT
Hi Christopher,

in this case it is probably best to create a cxf wbservice and a cxf
proxy with the same WSDL.
You create the webservice with http binding and the proxy with jms
binding. Most you need can be found in my tutorial.

Then in the implementation of the webservice you simply call the proxy
with the data you receive.

Greetings

Christian

--