camel-users mailing list archives

From 0xygen08 <gabiy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Camel 1.3 - how to overwrite redeliveryPolicy via Spring XML
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:38:30 GMT

Hi,
I am using Camel 1.3, and try to overwrite the default redeliveryPolicy on
one of the route.
I tried with the following spring configuration, and I didn't have problem
starting
application, but the maximumRedeliveries was still using default value 5.

Is it possible to do that in Camel 1.3 (I can't upgrade to 1.4/1.5 just
yet)?
Thanks,
-O

<camelContext id="mycontext" autowireRouteBuilders="false"

        <route>
            <from uri="my:src"/>
	    <onException>
	        <exception>
	             java.lang.Exception
		</exception>
	        <redeliveryPolicy>
	            <maximumRedeliveries>2</maximumRedeliveries>
	        </redeliveryPolicy>
	    </onException>

            <to uri="md:x.queue"/>
            <to uri="bean:xxr"/>