camel-users mailing list archives

From mta38 <mtaraud....@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject Aggregator execution and timeout value
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:30:24 GMT

Hi all,

I have a question about aggregator behaviour and wish someone would help me.

Suppose my aggregationStrategy aggregate function is like that:

Class MyaggregationStrategy implements AggregationStrategy {

public Exchange aggregate(Exchange oldExchange, Exchange newExchange) {

		.. some longer process on oldExchange and newExchange…
	}

	…
}

What happened if during aggregate function execution, because of timeout (of
the aggregator) the polling of the endpoint linked to the aggregator
restart?

Did in process modification on oldExchange and/or newExchange are lost?

Any help are welcome,
Thanks in advance.
mta38