camel-users mailing list archives

From rgavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to configure ErrorHandler & <handleFault> in Spring DSL
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:04:09 GMT

Hi Gert,

Thanks for making this happen!

I posted my feedback regarding the currently available "handleFault"
functionality in Camel as part of SMX-Camel issue SM-1665. Here is a link to
my post for interested camel folks:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1665?focusedCommentId=46874#action_46874.
Any feedback is appreciated.

/Ron