camel-users mailing list archives

From LavanyaKC <cko...@progress.com>
Subject RE: How do we set batchOutSize for an aggregator?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:47:06 GMT

Thanks for a quick response Claus.

I have one more question in Aggregator documentation
In the examples of aggregator
(http://activemq.apache.org/camel/aggregator.html)
the second example in "Using the Fluent Builders" section

from("seda:header").setHeader("visited", constant(true)).to("direct:temp")
is listed.

How is this an aggregator? I guess, this does not combine the messages from
seda:header to a single message.

Thanks
Lavanya.