camel-users mailing list archives

From GLD <guillaume.lu...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: CAMEL Servlet Endpoint
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:22:22 GMT

Thanks a lot Claus, I can inject my data received from my servlet.

I just notice a bug but I don't know if it comes from  spring or camel.
I tried to use a spring placeholder in the cal tag "to"
    <to uri=${my.uri} />
The resolution has not been done.
It seems to be because "to" is not a spring tag but a camel tag.
(It works in spring tags)

I think I found a work around :
   I created a EnpointHolderClass that contains
     - a constructor with args CamelContext and Uri (string)
     - a private member Endpoint and its getter and setter.

in spring, I declare my bean myEndPointHolder (class EndPointHolder), and
use spring <constructor-args> to set the uri and camel context
The contructor performs a camelContext.getEndpoint(uri);

I declare an other bean id="myEndpoint" using attributes Factory-bean
name="myEndPointHolder" and factory-method="getEndpoint"

in  the <to> tag, I can refer my endpoint <to ref="myEndpoint">

GLD.