camel-users mailing list archives

From "raulvk.soa" <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject XStream with JBI
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:33:21 GMT

Hi,

I am using Camel embedded in ServiceMix. My camel route receives a JBI
message, turns it into a Java Object by using XStream and then passes it on
to iBATIS.

However, I am facing problems with the XStream processing. I suspect that
these are derived from the fact that the underlying Camel Exchange is
actually a JbiExchange which only accepts XML as the in and out body
messages.

Therefore, I need to get rid of all the Jbi stuff and simply use a standard
Camel Exchange which will allow me to set an Object as the in message.

Is it possible to do so out of the box?

Thanks!