camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xstream marshalling & Alias
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:39:05 GMT

Many thanks.

In this case, it will be required that I create my own format
(XSTreamDataFormat) like this o use annotation :

            	XStream xstream = new XStream();
            	xstream.processAnnotations(StockPrice.class);
            	XStreamDataFormat myformat = new XStreamDataFormat();
            	myformat.setXStream(xstream);

            	from("direct:in").marshal(myformat).to("mock:result");

Remark :

It should be interesting to use the xstream dataformat with a parameter
indicating that XStream must process annotation
from("").marshal().xstream().processAnnotation().to("") to avoid to create
its own DataFormat ?

KR,

Charles

James.Strachan wrote:

> Or use XStream annotations on your types...
> http://xstream.codehaus.org/annotations-tutorial.html
>
> 2008/10/21 James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com>:
>> 2008/10/21 cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is it possible during the Xstream marshalling to define alias attribute
>>> as
>>> this is possible in the Xstream package
>>> (http://xstream.codehaus.org/alias-tutorial.html) ?
>>>
>>> If the answer is yes, where can I find an example ?
>>
>> There's no example, but you can just instantiate the XStreamDataFormat
>> class and configure its XStream object to be whatever you like.
>>
>> XStreamDataFormat myformat = new XStreamDataFormat();
>> myformat.setXStream(whatever);
>>

>> from("...").marshal(myformat);
>>

>> --
>> James